The Joint Secretariat of the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Bulgaria-Serbia 2014-2020 Programme is pleased to invite all to participate in the information days related to the Call for Proposals to be held on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. The information campaign will be held in the period 23. February, as follows:
- Info day in Nis, 23.02.2018.
- Info day in Zajecar, 26.02.2018.
- Indo day in Donji Milanovac, 27.02.2018.
- Info day in Vranje, 28.02.2018.
- Info day in Blace, 01.03.2018.
During the Information Days experts of the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat of the Program will present the following topics:
- General Overview of the Second Call;
- Pertnership and Cooperation;
- Preparation of Project proposal;
- Application and Electronic Sumbission.
In addition, all participants will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the development of project ideas and proposals, application requirements, filling in the documents, etc.
Due to the limited availability of seats, registration is required. Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Please fill out the attached Registration Form which must be received no later than 19 February 2018 at email@example.com.
Your registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-serve basis. If maximum capacity is reached before this date, the registration will be closed prior to the deadline.
We are looking forward to your presence!