The Joint Secretariat of the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Bulgaria-Serbia 2014-2020 Programme is pleased to invite all to participate in the information days related to the Call for Proposals to be held on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The information campaign will be held in the period 06-15 February, as follows:
- Info day in Sofia, Tuesday 06.02.2018, Vitosha Park Hotel, Vitosha Hall, 10:00 h.
- Info day in Kyustendil, Thursday 08.02.2018, Strimon Garden SPA Hotel, 11:00 h.
- Info day in Pernik, Friday 09.02.2018, Elit Hotel, 10:00 h.
- Info day in Vidin, Tuesday 13.02.2018, Neptun Hotel, 10:00 h.
- Info day in Montana, Wednesday 14.02.2018, Ogosta Hotel, 10:00 h.
- Info day in Vratsa, Thursday 15.02.2018, Hemus Hotel 10:00 h.
During the Information Days experts of the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat of the Program will present the following topics:
- General Overview of the Second Call;
- Pertnership and Cooperation;
- Preparation of Project proposal;
- Application and Electronic Sumbission.
In addition, all participants will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the development of project ideas and proposals, application requirements, filling in the documents, etc.
Due to the limited availability of seats, registration is required. Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Please fill out the attached Registration Form which must be received no later than 05 February 2018 at Ivana.Bacovic@mrrb.government.bg
Your registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-serve basis. If maximum capacity is reached before this date, the registration will be closed prior to the deadline.
We are looking forward to your presence!